Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve is the traditional meal and celebration at our house. So, a very merry Christmas everyone! I had one holiday meal a week ago in Australia, another one tonight, and a third tomorrow with all the children present this year; Minna, Tiina, Jon, and Laura.
Life moves so fast doesn't it? It just goes from one Christmas to another, with so much that happens in between. And life is good. Life is good if we see it that way. It's so much a choice! I never believed that before but it is true for me now. So this holiday season I choose for joy and love and happiness. I have so much to be grateful for....... Mostly the beautiful people I have in my life. And that includes YOU!
The really cool thing is that life doesn't have to be perfect for it to be full of love and joy etc....... All the stuff of life is even more evident.......lots of dust bunnies and dirty dishes and grease stains on your new shirt. But they can't touch that which you have eternally present within you.
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment