Wednesday 28 March 2012

Restless

I have a little bit of time this afternoon before I go back to work. I could get all kinds of little things done and even start on some bigger things. But I am restless. I read a bit. I finished answering emails. Ate. Petted the dog. I thought about doing something about the piles of papers in the office, and the pile of clothes that had appeared in the chair. My mind is tired of thinking and planning. It needs a rest. I feel too tired to meditate or I might end up doing the resting frog pranayama again. Okay, I guess that means I am tired and could use a short nap. It's funny how difficult it can be to let myself just nap. I seem to have become a "doing" rather than a "being". If I am thirsty I drink water so therefore if I am tired I should nap. And then hopefully find myself back settled into the rest of the day with usual curiosity about it's unfoldment.

No comments:

Post a Comment