Tuesday 17 June 2014

Superhero - Day 12

I've had a busy day outside of home. I find on days like this I am way more organized. (If I don't have too many days like this in a row.) I got up early enough to do yoga on my deck. It was glorious doing sun salutations in the cool morning air with the warm sun on my face. And I did my whole morning routine as usual before that - neti pot, lemon juice and water, meditation, and a few pages of reading.
I ate like I have planned to eat for the next while - the freshest and simplest food, no coffee, very little sugar (had to upgrade that from none so I could eat my rhubarb compote), no wheat, very little grains at all. This is my experiment with eating. I am always experimenting. I will talk more about that another day. So, the day included all the little bits of my new routine. Oh yes, I even weeded the garden for 5 minutes. And I just flossed my teeth. I feel like a superhero because I succeeded at maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment