Sunday 7 July 2013

Simplicity

I discovered simplicity today. There are books on simplicity and people talk about it a lot.  I don't mean a simplicity that is about getting rid of your stuff, though that may be part of it for you. Being an individual means you have to simplify your life according to your needs and desires. I want more spaciousness in life. Mostly in my mind. Talk less. Think less. I was sitting this morning in meditation and it felt hard to do and I know it's not. I was making it hard by trying to do it better. Even though I know just to rest back. I had another teacher remind of this when I shared how I was doing. 

Simplicity is knowing what you really want. Be one pointed on what you want. Let anything extraneous fall sway. 

The sweetest smelling rose on the property. 


No comments:

Post a Comment