Tuesday 5 August 2014

Superhero - Day 61 - earthing

You may not have heard of earthing or grounding yet  it's so simple. In Ayurveda it's been known for a long time time that walking barefoot in the morning dew can help eyesight and eye ailments. But now it seems we are discovering this and much more in our modern world too. Data. Yahoo! 

I have been walking almost every morning in the garden in my bare feet. I'm checking earthing out for myself. What can it do for me? And then I was sent an email about grounding with a documentary attached. I haven't found a way to send the link. You can see this documentary for free until the 8th of August at mercola.com.  Look for the article that is called: Grounding is a key mechanism by which your body maintains health. It's a full length documentary so go ahead sit on the grass and watch it.

If no time, then walk in the grass whenever you can. Concrete is grounding too. Wear all leather shoes. Lean on a tree. Touch plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment