Sunday 10 August 2014

Superhero - Day 66 - on vacation

I've been sitting in the garden and reading. Oh joy!

Last week at a yoga class we were chatting about our summer chores and holidays and time spent doing what we love. I said that I felt lazy when I sat around and read all day. Many agreed. One woman though laughed and said aren't we funny that we feel reading is wasting time but cleaning and sweeping floors is productive. The dirt is only moved. That's all. It will even be back tomorrow! So wise. So true. 

I have a sign on my fridge that days: I clean house every other day. This is not the other day. 

I am reading a funny, funny book which also makes me think about getting older and how we as a society treat elderly: The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules. By Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg. 

Continue on - doing what you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment