Sunday 4 January 2015

Dance

Christmas holidays are pretty much over.
On holidays 
I tend to read during the day and watch television later in the evening. Yesterday I was feeling so sluggish. Today is a new day. Isn't it a wonderful thing that we can always begin again? I decided to do a gong. A gong is a 100 day personal practice. Something you do everyday no matter what. I always make sure mine is do-able even on super busy days or days when not feeling well physically. I like to succeed. I pretty much always am doing a gong. It's fun to change it up sometimes, add something or delete something. I added dancing very day. At least for 5 minutes. It's not very much out of a whole day but I feel I have a hefty practice already and if super tired or cranky or busy I can dance for 5 minutes. I danced today to a Turkish groove and it felt so good I put on a Latin tune and went as wild as I could with my Christmas belly. Well, at least I have a belly to move. I went for 15 minutes. It was really fun. I danced like no one was watching and no one was. Okay, day one I am a success. Yahoo!

Oh, and if I miss a day I plan to start from day one. Motivation. And a gold star at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment