Thursday 16 April 2015

I feel landed now.

Awwww, the beach! Finally headed out for a walk on the sand. Oh my! The gorgeous smell, so fresh and clean, and moist and fragrant. It was the most lovely walk and I don't know how anyone would want to leave this paradise. I don't think everyone knows that I am in Australia. Paradise Waters. Taking care of my mom and bringing her home to Canada. This morning I thought it would be great if her whole family moved to Australia instead. It's warm and beautiful. All the time. I plan to enjoy it while I am here.
Mom out for an early morning walk around the block.

My feet in the ocean.


This is Paradise. When I got home I went in the hot tub and then a swim in the pool. I feel like a new woman. Very warm today. 29 C. It's the fall season. 

We've worked too......signing forms to sell condo, organizing some repairs, cooking healing food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment