Saturday 11 April 2015

On my way

I am shortly leaving for the airport to journey to Australia. I had a dream last night of sitting in between 2 sumo wrestlers on the plane. For all 16 plus hours. Well, I can just lean over and rest my head anywhere.

Don and I started our morning with oatmeal and ended with cake.



Life is an adventure. We've all heard that. I really feel that tonight. But in day to day life when there is the same general routine every day, every week, it's not easy to notice that life is an adventure. I often ask the question, "how can it get better than this?" Try it. It's amazing. 

Today we were walking and I saw Paramananda and Shanti on the street corner.  They live in Kitsilano and rarely come to downtown Vancouver. I know about 5 people here besides the kids and there they are walking towards me. It was surreal. They are two Ishaya teachers. And yesterday I literally bumped into a third person I know from Thundef Bay. Wlow! Stay alert. Stay amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment