Wednesday 26 October 2011

My dog is a Jack Russell terrier. He sleeps under the covers with us. Last night he was rummaging around inside the duvet cover. He couldn't get out. His frustration made it a hilarious moment! I have no idea how he got in there because I had to un-snap the cover to help him out. I think he is from another planet. He is always watching and staring at us and seemingly reporting back to his planet through the camera behind his eyes. He talks in a foreign language. He sits more like a human and can't usually sit like a dog. The photo is one of the rare moments that he is "dog-like". He meditates every morning with me under a blanket on the couch. He is pure muscle even though folks call him fat. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful sunrise and a cute but crazy dog :-)

    ReplyDelete