Thursday 7 June 2012

Decisions

I have never been very good at making decisions until I know what the right one is. It's late in the day and I have a decision to make that has repercussions for other people too and not just myself. So it matters that the decision is the right one. I have thought about what is the highest good for all. I have made lists - pro and con. I have thought about it for a few months and have found no really good reason to make any decision at all. Yet, it seems imminent. Follow my heart? How do I know it's speaking the truth? If I was helping someone else with a decision it would be easier. But it's me and I don't like making mistakes. That's always the risk. I even picked a card from the Osho Tarot Deck and I didn't get the meaning, so I picked another card and I really focused and shuffled well this time but I picked the SAME card. I read it again. Hmpf! No apparent help there. So, I talked with someone who will be affected by any decision I make and we had the best chat. An honest chat. I feel enormously better though no decision has been made - except to re-visit the situation in a few weeks time. I am going to look outside the box of my mind which thinks things should be a certain way and perhaps something new and wildly perfect with unfold. I know that no matter what decision I make, after that, I will have to make it be the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment