Thursday 5 February 2015

The lady with the 3 hairs

There was once a lady with three hairs on her head. When she woke up she looked in the mirror and wondered what she would do with her hair that day. Ah! She thought, "I will put a braid in my hair". She braided her hair and she had a wonderful day!

The next day when she woke up, she looked in the mirror and she had two hairs on her head. She thought what shall she do with her hair that day. "I think I will part it down the middle". She did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke and she looked in the mirror and she had one hair on her head. She thought what shall I do with my hair. "I think I will put it in a ponytail". And she did. And she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up and she had no hairs on her head. She smiled. She didn't have to do anything with her hair. And she had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I have always aspired to be a free woman of this society. This speech of Madonna that is about making a statement using a private body part and not about How to shave pube hair has inspired the free woman in me.
    How to shave pube hair

    ReplyDelete