Monday 5 March 2018

Dancing again

Yesterday I started to spontaneously dance. I had tried occasionally to dance to music but it felt stiff and forced. Then yesterday. I had music playing. Krishna Das chanting. And I lifted my feet and bounced around the kitchen and into the living room and back again. Wow! It felt like new growth. Spring had sprung. I shouted to Don that I'm dancing. I realized I hadn't danced for a long time. Dancing can be a barometer for how's it going. For joy. I felt so happy to have a fog lift. I can't quite tell how long I've been foggy. I didn't even know I was foggy.

I've come and gone to Montreal. It was rejuvenating. Good food. Good company. Good sleeps. Family. I learned some more French from Alice: a moi! encore! oh la la! voila! pomme, papillon. We did some Shoga (Yoga) and read books and played with play doh and colour coloured.

I feel a bit like I'm an alien spaceship. Hovering over the surface of the earth. No tether. If you saw the movie "Arrival" well I'm the ship. It is so odd not to have my mom be the first thing I think about in morning or last thing at night. Though I am still awed by her presence.

My life has changed and I'm not sure which way I'm going. I will soon, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment