Sunday 18 March 2018

Work

I'm working. Working at the yoga studio. Teaching. Cleaning. Organizing.
I'm working. At home. De-cluttering. Cleaning. Organizing.
I think it's a spring thing for me. And for sure it's a mom passing away event as well.
It's amazing that work never ends. I do one thing and I see three more things to do.
My pace is slower right now. I've always been more of a stamina person than one who goes in spurts or sprints.
Eons ago I did some running. I could run long and slow and keep on going. I like doing things that way. I don't even like to walk fast anymore. I like to mosy. I hope mosy is a word.

I have a lot of things for a small house so organization is key in having neatness and finding things when you want them. My mom used to say that she couldn't truly relax until she had undone things done. Now I know why she was stressed a lot when I was a kid. In the last 25 years or so she really had things in order. She knew how to relax. But never until her chores were done. Every morning her bed was made. She had the same breakfast at the same time every day. There was a coffee time. A laundry day.
There is something to be said for that. Order in life. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment