Sunday 3 June 2018

rainy days with no car

It's almost a week since I've had no car. I've walked to work and back numerous times. On these last few rainy days I carried a lot of stuff: umbrella; change of clothes in case I got soaked; rainproof backpack; potluck lunch today; and wore my rubber boots and rain jacket. Hoo boy, lots to carry. If I went multiple places I had water and bank deposit and sweater, etc.

I lump things together. I don't want to go back home in between things so I've rested and waited in coffee shops and a brick fence while waiting for places to open. None of this has been a hardship. It's actually been fun and is still an adventure.

Lots of folks have offered me rides. I only took one today as I had even more stuff to carry home. Just one :)

May you be having adventures today as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment