Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Day

The day has been wonderful. Especially wonderful because I haven't taken anything personally. And I had lots of opportunity to take things personally. Don't we all?
So, just going about my day, doing the next thing to do, working, eating, walking, meditating, working, walking, eating, and not taking anything that anyone did or said be about me.
There are three stuffs in the world. My stuff, their stuff, the universes stuff. There isn't as much my stuff as I thought. Any opinion I have, any position I have, or knowingness I have, and holding that as the way things are, is going to make me more susceptible to taking things personally. The more stuff I let go of, the less stuff is mine, the less I take personally, and the better the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment