Sunday 11 November 2012

Mind can fool

Today I feel like I have an earthquake happening in me. I woke up with the feeling. I can't even describe it. I feel like something in my life is changing and I don't know what it is. I was a bit distressed with this feeling and looked for reasons: it's because I don't like to do this anymore or because I don't have enough time to do this and that, etc. It was just my mind looking for reasons and I have already discovered and needed to remember today that I can't trust the mind to know what is real and what is false. So, I've stopped looking for answers and am just riding the wave. And of course, I feel enormously better. I keep doing what I need to do and breathe and be easy with everything that happens. This sounds cryptic but it's all I know at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment