Tuesday 13 November 2012

My earthquake

My computer is slow and working very poorly........and my iPad never ceases to amaze me. I would love to learn more so maybe I would never need an actual computer. I can't yet write my blog in colour or change font.......or make a group contact list ( which is really important for me). Anyway, I feel sad that I might have to get a computer as I don't have that in my budget.

I am still feeling an inner earthquake and know that something is about to change radically in my life. I have an inkling of it and I am excited now. Life is meant to be lived full-on! But in the meantime I am discombobulated. Isn't that just the greatest word!

The most amazing thing is - I've stopped listening to the voice in my head that tells me what my experience is about. My mind is always concerned with reasons, why, what........I guess I will know soon enough. It is wonderful to trust that everything is already okay. Sometimes I would love to start life over again, all the way from the beginning. And isn't that what we do? It might be. We learn all these lessons in this life body and return again in another life body (and hopefully retain the life lesson knowledge from previous ones). Yeah! We get to do it all over again. Or maybe, just maybe I can press the reset button and start fresh right now. I think this is my earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment