Saturday 29 December 2012

It is a magical world

The world is such a magical place if only we had better senses to see it. My daughter has been telling me to watch Touch, a T.V. series starring Kiefer Sutherland. I finally did. I love it! There is a little boy who is autistic but a genius with numbers, the shapes of the universe, and a clear seeing how everything is connected. Okay, so I watch a few episodes of this show and the next day I am looking for a book to read. I have lots. It took a while. I picked The Bone People by Keri Hulme, a book that a friend has loaned to me. I love it! And yes, it's about a little boy who doesn't speak but also appears to be a genius and also is raised by a single dad. I love the synchronicity. It happens more often than we realize. We usually don't notice. But if you look......everything is truly connected. There isn't anything you do that doesn't affect the whole world. Even every breath you take. Now, how magical is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment