Sunday 30 December 2012

Mac

I have a new (quite old) mac laptop that I recently bought from my friend. My daughter tells me that I have a mac brain. She saw how I understand the ipad. So, my computer is slowing down and this lovely mac landed on my lap :)

Today, I synced all my photos to it. It is so easy to move them and email them now. I love iphotos.

I learned that AirPort and Airport are two totally different things. This took a while.

I kept tapping on the screen to no avail. Many times.

It beeps in the cutest way when I do something stupid......like when I keep doing the same thing over and over and still not getting what I want.

I sat so long on a hard kitchen chair playing with my mac that my bum got stiff and sore.....but the view of the backyard and the tea close by was worth it.

I don't understand how it could be so easy to understand this mac compared to the "other" one.

Awwwww, Mac! You are my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment