Tuesday 17 December 2013

Detach from drama

This morning I cleaned the fridge and made an innovative soup for lunch and stir fried rice for supper with leftover bits. I love looking into the fridge and knowing what's there or not there. And in the afternoon I went right under the wool comforter and finished the last half of the novel, The Birth House. These kind of days are too rare. 

I detached from the outside world and had a "day off". Drama is everywhere. We all have our stories and get caught up in all the events that make them. The drama in my novel I saw as outside of my life therefore I didn't attach to it at all. So why attach to any drama? All dramas are just stories that work out to some resolution in the end. Why make a big deal? Ah yes, the ego! All about "me". But what if we could see life as just one big wonderful video game? 

No comments:

Post a Comment