Monday 7 July 2014

Superhero -Day 32

I had two warning lights come on in my car today. Brakes and battery. Both are new. Hmpf!
The mechanic has Big Mama now.

I would love to be without a car. I don't need it for work or groceries. Or restaurants or banks. Or dentist. Everything is walking distance. Plus I don't mind taking a bus. Walking home from the mechanics I dreamed of how it would be - having no car. We'd have to sell our canoe. That's okay. I'd have to take a cab sometimes. That's okay.

It's my independence that I think about. This freedom to go wherever and whenever I want. It would take more time to get places and some places I would never go. But I would be free in a different way.

And of course, I have the bike for part of the year and yes! The broom!

No comments:

Post a Comment