Tuesday 29 July 2014

Superhero - Day 54 - relationship to food

Our relationship with food is here to teach us about our relationship with life. 
I've been finding out a lot about food and me. At first it was depressing. Something I couldn't ever figure out. I enjoyed a free conference last week with the psychology of eating folks. 

This website is about our relationship with food. I have enjoyed this approach. Marc David, the founder, has a free video series (they are really talks, you can listen in car or bus too). It's about issues with food, new concepts about food, challenges with food, habits, evolution of food, and more. It is very positive. It's an invention to be more aware. Health. Weight. Love. Life. It is about seeing yourself as whole. Being who we are supposed to be. 

This is a list of 10 simple strategies for changing your relationship with food. 
If you can't see it, you can download it got free off: psychology of eating.com


No comments:

Post a Comment