Monday 21 July 2014

Superhero - Day 46 - raw food

I love raw food, especially in the summer. Today I went to Thunder Bay's raw food restaurant, Bliss Cafe, on Cumberland street. Oh my! It was a wonderful experience! The owner and raw food chef, Helen Liba, is showing me her chocolate pie here. It's cozy. Helen knows her customers by name. 

I loved the wrap I had with falafel and lots of veggies with awesome sauce. And I had a very fresh blueberry tart or pie! I love how raw food leaves my lips tingling. No tiredness after eating either. I had so much energy! Isn't this what you are supposed to have after nourishing yourself with food? I notice how often I eat what makes me tired and lethargic, usually because it's familiar to make. Raw food is definitely in!

A superhero eats food that grows strong, healthy bodies and minds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment