Friday 11 July 2014

Superhero - Day 36

Everything is coming up orange. 

I slept in this morning, until 7:30 am. I guess someone is laughing. But that's late for me. I just maintained today. Cleaned house, laundry, cook, got groceries, pulled some weeds.  All these everyday things that must be done. Today it was joyfully done. That's because I don't feel rushed since I have tomorrow free and also the next day. How do I do this joyfully in busy times? It's the same amount of work. The anticipation of time off made the difference. 
There really is no such thing as time off. We are always doing something. It's what we deem more valuable or more fun or more suited to how we see ourselves that makes the difference in joyfull doing something. Isn't it all just doing? Couldn't we just do the next thing and then the next thing? All with equal acceptance of just this next doingness?

No comments:

Post a Comment