Monday 21 May 2018

6 days to no car

I spent the weekend in Montreal with the kids. 
I took a cab to the house and back to airport but otherwise we used no car. 
We had lovely adventures as everything was fairly close in the neighbourhood close to downtown. 
This is me riding a rented bike around downtown Montreal. Yes, that's the bike path. It goes right 
through the city core. This is the new section and it is wonderful and easy. If you look close it is between the walkers and the cars. Safe and lots of people using during the week especially to work and back. This was early Sunday morning so ever quiet! The bike cost me 5 dollars for the day.  They are everywhere. Pick one up.  Drop it off. Pick up another and bring to any drop off spot. Very cool!

At home today and I used  the car to get hanging strawberry plants, a white rose bush, basil plants, and seeds. And brought a bag to the thrift store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment