Monday 7 November 2011

Marjorie Clayton - Photographer

Marj is a superb photographer as you can see from this photo of Ama.  She has spent a lot of time living in Ghana and Bolivia making wonderful photographic art. She has just produced some really great posters of a her photos. A great idea for Christmas presents.

Check out her photoblog:
marjclayton.animus3.com

You can order posters, either framed or unframed, from myself, Mayama mayama@thebrightpath.com
or Marj at marjorieclayton67@hotmail.com

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Oahu photographers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: brisbane photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  5. - Buying the Right Equipment - Here I am going to list few of the most important things that you will have to have in order to become a good Wedding Photographer. CT Weding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once a photographer has been decided, the next step is to discuss with family members as to what type of pictures should be taken. professional headshots brisbane

    ReplyDelete