Monday 30 January 2012

Bookmarks

Books and bookmarks, they go together.

Some of my favorites are:
One from Sweet Thursday book shop, a wonderful and magical book store that we used to have here in Thunder Bay.
It has a quote by Cicero:
A room without books is as a body without a soul.

Another which has a quote by Erasmus:
When I have money, I buy books, and if any is left over I buy food and clothing.

And a bookmark I was given by Baba Hari Dass when we completed our yoga teacher training:

One thing that is very much helpful is to wish well to every creature. Such a thought will raise one from the very bottom to the highest point. Always, "peace unto all creatures." Carry on with this thought. It has tremendous power to uplift us.

Awww, and some chimply wonderful ones made by my girls when they were younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment