Wednesday 6 March 2013

Enjoy the ride.

Some days it is so clear that I haven't had any new thoughts. It's been just the same old thoughts circulating around in the mind. Apparently we think up to 150,000 thoughts a day. You'd think that some of those would be new and fresh. Every day I have the same thoughts! What the heck.

However, I feel new and fresh today. Hmmmm. I think it's because I am having way less thoughts today. I've just woken up today and done what came next. Someone called to go for coffee before work so I quickly put clothes on and just went. How fun is that! Then coming home for lunch, I was hungry, so cooked and ate. Then to the home office to check emails. And oh so many today. They are pretty much done. Life just flows one moment into the other. I just keep going. Just keep doing what's next. It's all been orchestrated by me beforehand, in a sense, and it still feels fresh and new. But Lord help me if I grumble and resist the next step! I only have 5 minutes now to blow-dry my hair and brush my teeth, then off to work again. I feel like a snowball rolling downhill. I just get to enjoy the ride......yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment