Friday 8 March 2013

Music

I didn't listen to music much when I was young. I don't know why really. I listened at my friend's homes. The Beatles.......I don't remember anything else. My parents listened to music a lot. Finnish songs but they were perky ones. I always felt like dancing - but didn't. Ah, childhood. I wouldn't want to go back there. I started looking at obituaries this morning on my ipad. No one died that I knew. Turned on some music. Music moves me. I was tearful over breakfast listening to "The Rose", all the music from the movie "Phenomenon", some chanting prayers by Tina Turner and friends in "Beyond". The music on my music list continued into "Ghostbusters", hey - dancing music. I twirled around the livingroom. How fun! The day spins into beautiful, sun lit motion. My paperwork gets done. My grocery list. My shower. My toilet bowl cleaning. My emails. I bend and flow with ease and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment