Thursday 25 April 2013

Here I am again!

Good morning!
I've been away. Not out of the city. Just away, busy, doing other things.

I've had a fellow Ishaya teacher here from the Isle of Man, a man who was quiet, and funny, and wise, all rolled into one. I learned a lot. We looked for spring things to do......but it snowed......and it snowed. We ate. We taught together. We walked a bit. We chatted. We meditated together.

And I was also "away" because I was thinking the same old stuff, or so I thought :)
And I was "away" because I didn't want to take any more pictures of snow or my stuff inside the house. And here I am. Hmmm.

Today is a full moon.
I plan to do a full moon intention today. Write on a piece of paper what I want. Specifically. Intend that under the light of the moon. Put the intention away in a drawer.It's an experiment. Sit back. Be still. Speak my truth. Surrender. Thai's a template for life I have been using a lot. More on that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment