Tuesday 2 April 2013

Totality

Today I tried to do everything with totality. Just one thing at a time with full awareness of doing it. I went for a walk and breathed the fresh (and cold) air. I looked at the trees and the snow and the birds and Felix who ran ahead and was totally total. I noticed that eating was difficult to do totally. I wanted to talk and I kept thinking ahead about what's next to do. The office work was easy to do.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to just do one thing and be with it and in it? I think it would be efficient. And perhaps there wouldn't be a sense of time running away. Where does it seem to go anyway? Typing this right now seems totally timeless. I love the feeling of timelessness......where it doesn't matter what's next to do because I can't see it yet. I want more timelessness. Totality. Here. Now. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment