Monday 26 December 2011

Saturated

I feel totally saturated with goodness, warmth, and love!
I love Boxing Day! No more wrapping, cooking, or even eating too much......and no more shopping either and if there is......well, it's for yourself :)

I received wonderful gifts from my family. I notice that they really know what I like and they love to see me squeal with delight......one gift I am using now....and ipad dock and keyboard, so I am much faster with my blog. I can type with all my fingers again! Both my daughters bought me my addiction - books!
I don't where to begin today in playing with my new toys. I feel like a kid.

We had coffee at the Bean Fiend on Algoma this morning.....great coffee and funky people.....and I had an enormous sense of gratitude for my children coming home for Christmas, all the way to Thunder Bay.

My new, April Cornell tablecloth. I love colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment