Wednesday 24 October 2012

The book

Someone told me yesterday of a book that has just come out: Chit Happens by Narain Ishaya. Chit means consciousness in Sanskrit. ( I love that title)! Now I had heard of this book coming out months before because I have met Narain. So, I was all excited to order this book now that it was published. I checked the web and yes, there it was! I was greedy for it - NOW, so I thought to buy it on kindle. I have had kindle on my iPad for a while but only have 4 books or so on it. I pressed buy! And it said I already have a copy on my kindle. Weird! I checked my kindle and there it was. Now how that is possible I have no idea. I hadn't even seen the cover until 5 minutes before. I have thought and thought how it landed there with no ideas. It is a total mystery to me. How magical this world is. I just asked for this book right now - and there it was. Expect miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment