Thursday 25 October 2012

The other day

I would like to say I have a 'before' and 'after' shot of my office. I don't. I only have the 'before' shot. Sometimes I like looking at my office desk when it's full of stuff. Doesn't it look like I am a busy person? A smart person with all those papers and books? An important person with all those important papers to juggle? And sometimes I crave it to look and be organized, less cluttered, efficient, clean, and simplified.

I have a fridge magnet (my favourite fridge magnet of all time) that says:
"I clean house every other day. Today is not the other day!"
Isn't that great?
I think for my office - tomorrow will be the other day. I will be able to think better.....err.......maybe see better? Thinking is highly over-rated.

No comments:

Post a Comment