Wednesday 2 January 2013

Enough!

I just ate the rest of the cocoa truffles. Before that I ate the rest of the turkey kielbasa. I suppose I should just through out what I don't want to eat anymore. Of course, the truffles could have stayed in their box for a long time before going bad. If they are there I eat them. They were delicious. I am having a bit of remorse now.

I would like to go through every cupboard in the house and just dump the stuff I don't want to eat anymore. However, there is something in me that insists I try to eat it. After all, it's there, already paid for, and there are hungry people in the world. Hmpf!

Okay, there is always tomorrow. I used to say that a lot........I will start tomorrow. I know that is so pathetic because when tomorrow comes there is another tomorrow right after that. And another. So, it never comes, te he! Yeah, I know - there is only now, right now. Alright already. I won't eat another thing right now, just have some water and go to bed. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment