Thursday 3 January 2013

I woke up as a bear

This morning I woke up on my belly, one leg dangling over the side of the bed, the other wrapped around a pillow. I thought that this feels like I am a bear. A bear that has spent yesterday scavenging at the dump and has slept fitfully.  And all of a sudden, I was wide awake and it is even now before 6 am! I used to be a kind of bear that woke up early like this but for a while I have gone to bed later, eaten later, slept later and growled on getting up. I know it is winter and time to hibernate but now days are getting longer or so I've been told. (It doesn't seem like it). Today I will pretend to be a spring bear and eat fresh greens and fish and berries.....frozen. Good morning world! It is a new day and I can be how I choose to be. Fresh and brand new and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment