Wednesday 16 January 2013

Things I learned today.

I learned that McRibs have very little meat in them but they do have rubber as in shoes and yoga mats.

I learned that speaking in the first person when you have a dilemma is way better than telling someone how you think they should be doing something. I feel this - as opposed to - you are supposed to........ There is never anything to defend anyway.

I learned that sometimes it's good to just sit down and keep quiet. It keeps you out of trouble.

I learned that it is easier to enjoy washing the stairs and floors at work when I think about the workout I am getting and the weight I might be losing.

I learned to never trust the dog not to sit in my chair.

I learned that I am a messier person than I thought.

I learned that everyone is always doing the best they can.

And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment