Thursday 24 January 2013

Well enough?

I have failed in writing a daily blog. It hasn't been daily. And it's amazing how when you let it go one day, it is way easier to let it go the next day. For me, this is the same in everything I do. I have trouble getting back on the horse. Even as I see it happen there is an excuse in my mind that seems absolutely plausible and real.....I'm too busy, I haven't got a fresh thought in my head, I'm so tired. I am really none of these things. I think I am lazy. Nope, that's not it either. I love to do it except, I notice, when I am not feeling good enough, or can't do it well enough, or felt I didn't do it, or don't do it well enough. Well enough for who? Maybe I am lazy too?

Anyway, here I am.
I have had lots of inspiration to write but haven't anyway.

I have been reading the book, Doppler, to Don every morning. It's about a man who moves into the forest and befriends a moose. They live together in a tent. He makes me laugh at his view of the life he left behind.....consumerism, niceness.

We have also been sharing a book by Dr. Dorian Paskowitz, Surfing and Health. The man is radical. And I love it. He left the world too and lived in a car with his wife for the first 25 years of their marriage. They also had 9 children.

I listened to two authors speak tonight at the library. They are natural storytellers. I was jealous.

So all these things have a theme and they have gurgled in my mind.

Sometimes I think that I just like everyone else and everyone feels like I do. But then I ask and they say they don't. I wonder if they do but don't know it. Or maybe I really am weird.

Bryon Katie says that when she walks into a room she knows that everyone loves her - but they don't all know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment