Monday 5 March 2012

Magazines

I love magazines!
The paper, the photos, the ideas, the newness, and most everything. My favourite right now is Country Living from the United States. It's style is shabby chic. It feels green without the buzz words. It doesn't tell me I need fixing.
Today I received Canadian Living in the mail. I remember being a new wife and mom when it first came out. I loved it - it was fresh! Now, though, it seems pretty similar to many other magazines: it's about weight loss; going green; think positive & live better; spring beauty; shoes & clothes. Weight loss info and a decadent cake on the cover made with mascarpone cream! I don't know - I think I would like to see the new, fresh magazine that it was and without the feeling that I have to 'do' better or to fix myself. Something new. And I don't know what that is......but I am sure it's coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment