Tuesday 20 March 2012

Walking

I love to walk in the spring and this early warm weather seems like such a gift. Lake Superior this morning was all fog and etheric and beautiful. I couldn't meander because I had such a "spring" in my step. I was more like Felix darting here and there. There is such a spaciousness in nature and I really feel that spaciousness in spring after the long days and nights indoors. I feel like I'm out of the box I live in and out of the box I work in and out of the box I drive around in. The pure, clear, air is so divinely uplifting.

Even though I walked swiftly there was no rushing from one thing to another. I think we rush too much. I would like to be like a cat, very quick and swift when catching a mouse, but not rushing from one thing to another incessantly. The difference is small and huge at the same time.

Tea time after the walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment