Thursday 10 October 2013

5 AM

Good morning!
I love the quiet of the morning. Stars still in the sky. A distant train's soothing chugs. 
I am not always up this early. But getting up just before 6 seems to give me more energy throughout the whole day. Even if it's a minute before 6. I read that in one of Deepak Chopra's books, years ago, and when I do that for a while I function better. It takes about 3 or 4 consecutive days of getting up feeling tired to feeling like Yes! This works. However, you will end up going to sleep earlier eventually. So don't try to burn the candle at both ends. And maybe it only works for early birds and not night owls. But don't limit yourself either by saying you are one or the other. I notice that I can change into a night owl by developing that sleeping pattern. The mornings have more appeal so I choose for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment