Sunday 8 June 2014

Super hero - Day 3

Today was a garden work day. I bent and straightened and bent and straightened. My sit bones are tender. The weather was the kind of day that Is perfect, sunny, breezy, 20 C. I moved plants around and I think that is the best part of gardening. I'm never afraid to dig a plant out and move it into another location. I'm always amazed at the hardiness of plants. Maybe it's because I got the best advice from a master gardener. She told me to plant what grows well in my region. Plant what grows here. Such simple advice. 

So, I think I worked like a super hero: one task at a time (almost), and kept on going to the next task and the next. How fun! It was hard to come in to make supper. It was my turn. I've had two guests (roommates, Ayse and Andre) for 5 weeks and they leave early tomorrow morning. 

I don't know what a super hero is, but I look forward to finding out. Maybe doing what you plan to do. Getting a job done? Knowing what is a priority? To know what I've come here for?  To live beyond the limits I place on myself?


No comments:

Post a Comment