Wednesday 11 June 2014

Superhero -Day 6

Wednesdays are busy days for me so I don't add extra onto my calendar. Today I got everything on my calendar done and a few extra items from tomorrow. That's a funny thing - I complete everything on busier days and that includes my yoga and meditation and flossing my teeth. I'm organized from the get go. I keep on task. I remember what I am supposed to be doing. But on slacker days or days off with seemingly infinite time I don't get the daily tasks sorted out and am rushing or leaving it undone. I do everything else except the daily set things. 

That's what people say - if you want something done ask a busy person. 
So - is there a way to live like a busy person and not have the stresses of busyness? 

I drank lots of water today with a little lime juice and a dash of salt. I feel remarkably good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment