Monday 9 June 2014

Super hero - Day 4

The superhero thing isn't going too well. I started the day sleeping in.....just a bit, ate a pretty good breakfast but had a piece of chocolate cake with it......it was gluten free and had a whole orange in it. I hope that redeems it. I napped during my break this afternoon. Walked to work and back. Did yoga. Meditated. Even doing these activities doesn't qualify as superhero membership. It's something much more. Krishnamurti talked about having order in life. I will read him tomorrow to muse again on what he said. I always thought I understood but couldn't explain. It seemed a visceral thing. I do feel disorderly. 

Nonetheless I am noticing my personal yoga practice has slipped. I seem to be planning classes while I'm doing yoga rather than focusing on what I need in the moment. And I wish I could say I do it daily. I would like to start with this. Yoga poses for myself everyday, 7 days a week. Starting tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment