Thursday 12 June 2014

Superhero - Day 7

Superhero things I did today:

I voted in the provincial election.

I started a new way to eat - fasting everyday for 16 hours - that means I only eat in an 8 hour time slot. Today I ate breakfast at 8:30 am and supper at 4:30 pm and I had lunch in there too. I read that it can kick start the fat burning mechanism. It can take months to take effect. I hope not. I may not last that long. However, the amount of water I've been drinking is really feeling good. I already thought I drank enough but I have drank way more and my fingers and hands feel skinny. I never knew that I was holding so much water.

Have I said that I am drinking no coffee, eating almost no sugar (just dessert on Sundays), and no wheat ( and very little grains). This is my way of eating. I don't know how it's going to go. I'm just experimenting.

I helped a little spider that was sitting in my bathtub. I took him outside. At least I hope it was helpful.

I did everything on my calendar.

I unsubscribed from many emails.

I made a super healthy and delicious soup.

I went to Starbucks and had a green tea instead of a latte.

Don said I was a dynamo today!

No comments:

Post a Comment