Monday 16 June 2014

Superhero - Day 11

I think a superhero is someone who has a goal and everyday remembers the direction of travel. My goal is consciousness. To know who I am. I am told that I only need to look within. I am already free and whole and infinite. And yet I have this body I travel with. It needs warmth, food, water, touch and movement. How do those needs get so complex? Why does that seem to take all my time?
Why do I want to garden with plants that don't produce any of those things? Well, maybe movement. Why do I prefer beautiful things rather than just utilitarian items? Divinity. Sacredness. Beauty. Isn't life all this? If I am this infiniteness then wouldn't I naturally create? Wouldn't this part of my beingness be the most important thing - the nurturing of exactly this infinite being?

My shady places:

No comments:

Post a Comment