Sunday 29 June 2014

Superhero - Day 24


I don't know if being a superhero is as important as having moments of single heroic actions. Maybe it's the same thing. A single heroic action may make us original. Telling a better story. By telling the truth. Aren't we all original? Don't we all have a song to sing? I think we teach conformity in our society. Even though we like to think that it's not true. And it's hard to stretch to be ourselves. And if we don't bring our gifts and talents forward then won't they be lost forever? I think it's sad to die with your song unsung. For anybody.

Today I ate sugar, wheat, lots of food. Yesterday I had a beer and a coffee.
Thank goodness I have a re-set button. I can always begin again!

This guy shows how I feel today!



No comments:

Post a Comment