Monday 30 April 2012

The "other" day.

I love........absolutely love being outdoors in the spring! I am a hog for fresh air. Today I have had to be inside and am grateful that it's cloudy. It's much easier to be inside. I notice that I am not very good at working in the office for part of the day and then gardening a bit and then going to teach a class. I used to think that I should be able to just switch gears. Now, I don't think it's necessary. I just need to do the work in a way that works for me. I like gardening all day, getting right into the muck of things and then a long bath that really soaks dirt off my feet and hands. I love gardening barefoot (I am earthing). And then working in the office another day with emails, phone calls, all the paper work and filing and organizing. A day for cleaning house and groceries and cooking. Teaching on the other days. Hmpf! It seems to me there aren't enough days.

I have a little fridge magnet that says: "I clean house every other day. This isn't the other day."

Today is a office and teaching day. And the sun is coming out. Perfect. A walk to work with the sun on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment