Wednesday 18 April 2012

Something perfect

I love it when something is perfect. Yeah, I know everything is already perfect. I mean, perfection like when the paint colour is perfect. My kitchen walls are now the perfect colour. Every time I see them I smile and feel the perfect. I have a pair of short leather boots that are perfect. I want to wear them all the time because they fit well, they are worn in, they look just like I want them to look. I love when that happens. It seems rare in our throw away world. I know that kind of perfection is a little different......good design is important and attention to detail. You never want to change it because, well,....it's perfect.

Here is another thing that is perfect.
My new alarm/timer/stopwatch.
The Enso Pearl by Salubrion.
Isn't it beautiful. It was so lovely to wake up the last 2 mornings to a little opening of light and chimes. It comes in the most impeccable case. It can time anything. It awakes gently. It's soothing. It's perfection in time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment